Instant Pot Barbacoa Tacos
- 6 to 8 pounds boneless chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 6 chipotles in adobo with sauce
- 1 large onion, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- ⅔ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large blender, add adobo, onion, garlic, vinegar, lime juice, cumin, oreganoo, chili powder, salt, and cloves.
- Blend until smooth.
- Set aside.
- In an instant pot, heat oil on high saute, and brown meat in small batches.
- When meat is browned, add sauce from blender.
- Add stock, set valve to seal, and cook on high pressure for 50 minutes.
- Force release and shred.