Party Pantry – Quick Preserved Meyer Lemons
- 3 Meyer lemons
- 1 T kosher salt
- 3 T sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Wash 3 Meyer lemons in hot water to remove any waxy coating.
- Halve the Meyer lemons lengthwise and slice very thinly into half-moons.
- Combine the kosher salt, sugar, and fresh lemon juice and mix well in a medium size bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let the lemons stand at room temperature for 1 day and then transfer them to a jar.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.