Roasted Carrots with Walnuts, Feta and Dill
- 1 lb medium carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 C coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 C crumbled feta cheese
- 1 T chopped fresh dill or mint leaves
- Pomegranate molasses or balsamic vinegar, for servic
- Heat the oven 425 degrees F
- Toss the carrots with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange them on a sheet pan.
- Roast, tossing after 20 minutes, until the carrots are golden and almost tender, about 35 minutes.
- Add the walnuts to the baking sheet and continue cooking until the walnuts are fragrant, about 7 minutes. Be careful not to burn the walnuts.
- Arrange the carrots on a platter. Sprinkle the nuts and feta over the top.
- Finish with dill and mint and a drizzle each of olive oil and pomegranate molasses.